Stransact Partners is a consulting firm with operations in Accounting Services, Tax Services and Advisory. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The role of the Security Guard is to effect the necessary actions that ensure all conditions of entry and exit are met by all personnel whilst actively enhancing the security culture to create a positive environment through the professional application of policy and procedure.
Key Aims and Objectives
• Prevent and detect signs of intrusion
• Ensure security of industrial, commercial and residential properties
• In the event of an emergency situation raise the alarm, request appropriate assistance and act as the incident commander until relieved.
Responsibilities and Duties
Secures premises and personnel by:
• Inspecting and searching buildings, personnel and equipment
• Controls access points to permit authorised entry
• Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
• Apprehend trespassers and violators
• Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures
• Maintaining visitor, vendor and mailing Log Book and documenting all occurrences
• Vendors and client interface
• Graduate with proven working experience as a security guard or relevant experience.
• Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
• Integrity and professionalism.
• Able to deal with uncertainty, have good judgment and emotional control.
• A comprehensive understanding of the English language both written and verbal.
• Basic computer skills.
• Certificate of professional security training will be an added advantage.
• Must provide three referees and two guarantors.
Nigerian Institute of Industrial Security Qualification/ similar
Ordinary National Diploma Education.
Member of Professional Security Body (e.g. ASIS)
Send your CV to: